MoneyMindedMoms

MoneyMindedMoms: Coupons for Organic & Eco Friendly Food and Products - MoneyMindedMoms

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Coupons for Organic & Eco Friendly Food and Products Coupons, Organic, Eco

#1 User is offline   JessB 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:36 PM

I like to buy organic and eco-friendly wherever and whenever possible. I get Whole Foods flyer with coupons, and I try to shop at Trader Joes more frequently. My local grocery store doesn't have much of an organic selection.

I would like to grow my own vegetables, but I live in a desert and have limited time (I work full time, and have an infant and toddler). We tried to grow strawberries with limited success.

I also tried to download the application that allows you to print coupons from Organic Valley and other brands, but it does not work on Macs!

Does anyone have any tips or tricks to buying organic?

#2 User is offline   sophie 

• Pip

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:03 PM

I go to Stoneyfield Farm, Arrowhead Mills, and Seeds of Change. They have great coupons. You can find other organic coupons at organicfoodcoupons,organicdeals,and healthsavers. Another way that I save is by buying bulk organic items at Costco with a friend. I never bought in bulk due to lack of space but going in with a friend helps with that. Plus I can use everything before it expires.

#3 User is offline   EStimpert 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:01 PM

Thanks for the info Sophie!

#4 User is offline   penlove 

• Pip

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:20 PM

Sophie that is a really useful information. For me, the best place to buy organic is to visit the local farmers market. If you don't have one in your area then that is bad. You'll have to visit one the big stores.

#5 User is offline   TheConsumerQueen 

• Pip

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:37 PM

Try downloading firefox browser on your mac and see if that works for you. I have a mac as well. We actually have a new feature on site called Good For You Good For Your Wallet where we post, natural,organic and even gluten free coupons and savings. Just go here http://www.consumerqueen.com and scroll down on the right sidebar and you will see the links. I hope this help you eat healthy and save while doing it.

View PostJessB, on 18 April 2011 - 03:36 PM, said:

I like to buy organic and eco-friendly wherever and whenever possible. I get Whole Foods flyer with coupons, and I try to shop at Trader Joes more frequently. My local grocery store doesn't have much of an organic selection.

I would like to grow my own vegetables, but I live in a desert and have limited time (I work full time, and have an infant and toddler). We tried to grow strawberries with limited success.

I also tried to download the application that allows you to print coupons from Organic Valley and other brands, but it does not work on Macs!

Does anyone have any tips or tricks to buying organic?

Posted Image

Melissa
"Cheap is Good but Free is Better"
I got $1880 in Groceries for $19 using coupons.
http://www.consumerqueen.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users